- Facilitates the administration of human resources plans and programs for all facility personnel;
- Assists in planning, organizing, and overseeing all activities of the facility HR department;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and procedure systems;
- Responsible for all data maintenance and data integrity of all employee records in the ADP HRIS;
- Assists in Kronos and ADP payroll processing, to be a backup on weekly payroll.
- Assists in making recommendations and implements human resources policies and procedures for the facility, perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and education;
- Assists HR Manager in maintaining compliance programs for the location and maintains other records, reports and logs to comply with state and federal regulations;
- Facilitates all recruitment efforts for all facility staff and temporary staffing agency employees;
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports;
- Member of the safety team and perform behavioral based audits;
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned;
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to safety, and set a proper example at all times.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a human resource generalist capacity;
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent management and federal and state employment laws;
- Bilingual in Spanish not required, but welcomed;
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain effective levels of customer service;
- Ability to think creatively about reducing transactional time and focus more on business strategic needs;
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management as well as non-exempt employees;
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision;
- Customer Focus: Customers are identified as facility management and employees;
- Flexibility: Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups;
If you see yourself fitting into this job and our culture, we want to meet you!
At Bonduelle, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Bonduelle USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department via phone at 585-434-0399.