- Certificate of Qualification – Licensed Millwright / Industrial Mechanic (preferred)
- Level 3 Apprentices will also be considered
- Food plant experience preferred but not required
- Experience in preventative maintenance, conveying systems, pumps, hydraulics, troubleshooting, welding, the layout of work, electrical knowledge
- Familiarity with EAM systems
- Ability to work shift work and weekends
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated occupational health & safety competency
- Critical thinking skills
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Motivation to work well independently
- Commitment to team spirit and a positive work environment
- Willingness to share and implement ideas for continuous improvement as part of lean manufacturing initiatives
- Shared values with Bonduelle; people-mindedness, integrity, trust, simplicity, excellence, openness, and fairness
If you recognize yourself, we want to meet you!
At Bonduelle, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Although all job applications are considered, only successful applicants will be contacted. The masculine credits are used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Bonduelle is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment that highlights the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage a wide variety of applications so that we can have a diverse workforce that is representative of our customers and the communities where we operate.